The House of #SteeltownPride
The Grandview Steelers are proud to call the Burnaby Winter Club our home since 2007 – 2008 season!
About the BWC
The Burnaby Winter Club (BWC) was founded on May 29, 1956 as the Burnaby Curling Club and incorporated under the Societies Act of the Province of British Columbia. On April 18, 1956 the Club changed its name to reflect the multi-sport dynamics of the activities at the time.